Tuesday 1 December 2015

1st December - The Flag Off

Mentor On Road, a journey through out the nation to understand the problems of SMEs, rural enterprises and Start Ups and mentor them on “Ease of Doing Business”.

As Mahatma Gandhi said – “to understand the real problems in a country, one must travel to seek the problems first”.

After a huge success from Leg 1 in May 2015, the Leg 2 of the Mentor I started today at 8 AM from Ahmedabad with the entire team cheering on Flag Off. Embarking on a 20 day journey from Ahmedabad to Kolkata via Jaipur, New Delhi, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Kanpur, Varanasi, Patna and Jamshedpur, I have set off on this not-for-profit tour once again.

Objective of this mission mode program is to support SME’s, rural enterprises, startups & young professionals who seek guidance & networking support for their business, talent & ideas and help them understand the Ease of Doing Business for Global Markets with “Make in India” as the theme which is promoted extensively by Hon. Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendrabhai Modi.

I reached Jaipur on my first day after 677 Kms. of travel. On the way I sought the blessings from Shamlaji Temple and Ajmer Sharif Dargah.

 In Udaipur, I mentored 3 Start Up companies and guided them on life skills needed for their start-ups to succeed along with factual knowledge of policies, govt. assistance and approach to growth.

Further on my way, i was greeted by a few marble companies at Kishangarh. Although these companies refused to acknowledge any ground level development from the New Govt., they maintained their hopes high for a better and brighter future of India.

With utmost faith in the country’s bright future, I set my sail to address in Jaipur tomorrow, 2nd December. For more details stay updated on this blog.

I wound up the day with a mentoring session with a music research & training centre who wants to open multiple centres across the country. 




No comments:

Post a Comment